This Legal Notice regulates use of the website www.cadivacances.com, owned by Càmping de Gósol, S.A. (hereinafter, the WEBSITE OWNER).
By browsing the WEBSITE OWNER’s website, you become a website USER, which means that you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the terms published in this Legal Notice. You are warned that these conditions may be changed without prior notice by the WEBSITE OWNER. In such cases, the new terms will be published and notified with as much advance notice as possible.
Accordingly, you are advised to read this content carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services offered from this website.
You also undertake to use the website correctly in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, business custom and this Legal Notice, and you will be answerable to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties for any harm that may be caused as a result of not abiding by this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited and the WEBSITE OWNER may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
In compliance with Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, the WEBSITE OWNER hereby informs you that:
• Its name is: Càmping de Gósol, S.A.
• Its Tax Identification Code is: A25305053
• Its registered address is: Carrer Peu de la Costa, S/N 25716 – Gósol (Lleida)
We provide different means detailed below for contacting us, as follows:
• Tel.: (+34) 636 066 465
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notices and communications between users and the WEBSITE OWNER are considered to have been made, to all effects and purposes, when they are made by any of the means detailed above.
4. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to the website and its services is free and unrestricted. However, the WEBSITE OWNER may make use of some of the services offered on its website conditional upon filling in the appropriate form beforehand.
As user, you warrant that all the data you provide to the WEBSITE OWNER are true and up to date and you will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements you may make.
You expressly undertake to make appropriate use of the WEBSITE OWNER’s content and services and to not use them, among other things, to:
a) Disseminate content of a criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive nature, or which justifies terrorism or, in general, is contrary to the law and public order.
b) Propagate computer viruses within the web or perform actions that may alter, corrupt, interfere with or generate errors or damage the WEBSITE OWNER’s or third parties’ electronic documents, data, or hardware or software systems; or prevent access by other users to the website and its services by overwhelming the computer resources through which the WEBSITE OWNER renders its services.
c) Attempt to access other users’ e-mail accounts or restricted areas of the WEBSITE OWNER’s or third parties’ computer systems and, if applicable, remove information from them.
d) Infringe industrial or intellectual property rights or breach the confidentiality of the information held by the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
e) Impersonate any other user’s identity.
f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or communicate publicly in any other way, transform or modify the content, unless authorised to do so by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
g) Ask for data for advertising purposes and send all manner of advertising and messages for sales or other marketing purposes without having received a query or consent first.
All of the website’s content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, and their graphic design and source codes, forms a work whose ownership belongs to the WEBSITE OWNER. Under no circumstances may the rights to exploit this content be considered assigned to you, beyond the use that is strictly necessary for correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, if required, private copies. Such copies are authorised provided that the items reproduced are not subsequently assigned to third parties nor installed on servers connected to networks nor undergo any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any type that appear on the website are the property of the WEBSITE OWNER. Under no circumstances can it be understood that using or accessing the website confers upon you any right with respect thereto.
It is forbidden to distribute, modify, assign or publicly communicate the content or perform any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the exploitation rights’ holder.
Embedding a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website to which it links, nor any acceptance or approval on the part of the WEBSITE OWNER of its content or services.
The WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility for the use made by each user of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions performed on the basis of such materials.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
This website’s content is of a general nature and it seeks merely to inform, without guaranteeing full access to all the content nor its completeness, correctness, validity or up-to-dateness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Up to the extent allowed by law, the WEBSITE OWNER excludes any liability for any manner of harm suffered as a result of:
a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or up-to-dateness of the content, and the existence of any vices and defects in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, and which have been accessed via the website, or in the services offered.
b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may disrupt users’ computer systems, electronic documents or data.
c) Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, business custom and this Legal Notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the WEBSITE OWNER does not accept liability for third party actions that infringe industrial and intellectual property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and personal image, and the legislation on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
In addition, the WEBSITE OWNER accepts no liability for the information that is located outside of this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform you about the existence of other sources that may broaden the content offered on this website. The WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or accept liability for the linked websites’ operation or accessibility; and neither does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting the websites. Consequently, it will not be liable for the result obtained. The WEBSITE OWNER does not accept liability for any hyperlinks embedded by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF PERFORMANCE OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
If any user or third party should consider that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or of the performance of any activity on the pages included in or accessible through this website, they should send a notice to the WEBSITE OWNER, identifying themselves in due manner and specifying the supposed infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and deeds that must be published formally in the Public Administrations’ official gazettes, which are the only instrument that certifies their authenticity and content. The information available on this website is provided as a guide, without any pretension to legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms will be governed by currently valid Spanish legislation.
• Purposes of the processing
• How long the data are kept for
• Legal basis for the data processing
• Data disclosure
• International data transfers
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data
Who is the controller of your data?
Company name: Càmping de Gósol, S.A.
Trade name: CAMPING CADI VACANCES
Tax Identification Number: A25305053
Postal address: Carrer Peu de la Costa, S/N 25716 – Gósol (Lleida)
Tel. no: (+34) 636 066 465
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
CAMPING CADI VACANCES processes your data for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
1. Manage the data provided directly by the data subject for professional purposes, i.e. to provide information about our products and services, answer queries or requests, and provide subsequent follow-up.
2. Manage the data provided by you when contracting our services for organisational, accounting, tax and administration purposes, and also to provide information about our services, events and news related with our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
3. Manage USERS’ professional data with respect to their participation in the various events or activities we organise and who have authorised us to send information about other activities or events that we may organise concerning projects or services that may be to their interest.
4. Create the user profile, if applicable, to offer our products and services.
How long will we keep your data for?
• The data required for managing the relationship with you and for invoicing and collecting payment for our services will be kept for as long as the contract is valid. Once this relationship has ended, if that is the case, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable legislation and until any liabilities derived from the contract have lapsed.
• The data related with publications of comments about our products will be kept for as long as the products or services they refer to are available and advertised, unless at any time you should indicate your wish for them to be deleted.
• The data required for participation in events and activities will be kept for the duration of such events or activities in order to ensure their adequate organisation and, after that, until any liabilities derived from their performance have lapsed.
• The data for sending marketing information and developing our products’ or services’ marketing profiles will be kept indefinitely until, if that is the case, you should indicate your wish to delete them.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
• The legal basis for processing your data for purposes 1 to 3 is to ensure provision of the corresponding service, as provided in the contract.
• The basis for offering products and services prospectively is to satisfy a legitimate business interest, namely, to be able to offer our customers the possibility of contracting other products or services and, by this means, ensure their continuation as customers. This legitimate interest is acknowledged in applicable legislation (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
Nevertheless, we remind you that you are entitled to not allow your data to be processed for this purpose, notifying this wish by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending marketing information to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and which can be revoked at any time. Withdrawing this consent will not affect performance of the contract in any case. However, the data processing performed previously for this purpose will not lose its lawfulness because consent has since been revoked.
Who will your data be disclosed to?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except to:
• To reservation centers and/or booking engines.
• The financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is channelled.
• The appropriate Public Administrations, in those cases provided in the Act and for the purposes defined in it.
• To the companies and / or organisms collaborating in the different events organized by Càmping de Gósol, S.A.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
No international data transfers are made.
What are your rights when you provide us your data?
• Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CAMPING CADI VACANCES processes personal data that concern them.
• Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if this is the case, ask for their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained.
• In certain circumstances, data subjects may request restriction of processing of their data or their portability; in this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related with their specific situation, data subjects may object to processing of their data. In this case, CAMPING CADI VACANCES will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights as follows:
• By e-mail, attaching a copy of your National Identity Document, to: email@example.com
• By post: Carrer Peu de la Costa, S/N 25716 – Gósol (Lleida), enclosing a photocopy of your National Identity Document.
• We can provide you the appropriate forms for exercising these rights at the above-stated e-mail and postal addresses.
• If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of the consent given and prior to its withdrawal.
• If you think that your rights as regards the protection of personal data have been infringed, particularly when you have not been able to satisfactorily exercise your rights, you can send a complaint to the Supervisory Authority responsible for data protection through its website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
• The personal data we process at CAMPING CADI VACANCES have been obtained from the data subjects themselves or their legal representative.
• We remind you that you should not provide third party data unless you have permission to do so and the third party in question has been informed beforehand.
• No special categories of personal data are processed (these are data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation).
These terms will be governed by currently valid Spanish legislation.