(+34) 636 066 465
9 Tourist attractions you can’t miss
1. Gósol: Visit to the Picasso Center. The Picasso Route
Gósol is a small mountain village with cobbled streets and secret corners. Located in the ...
2. Gósol: Visit to the Castle, a place of refuge for the Cathars or Bons Homes
ITINERARY: This circular route begins and ends at the Meeting Point of the Cadí Vacances ...
3. Josa de Cadí: a charming village and cheese shop “Serrat Gros”
Visit the Valls del Cadí, enjoy almost secret places and see villages that still maintain a ...
4. Tuixent: Museum of the Trementinaires and Route of the plants
A visit to this museum will allow us to know who the turpentine plants were, what herbs and ...
5. Ossera: a village reinvented by artisans
Ossera is an artisan village in the Vansa valley, located on top of a hill. If you get there, ...
6. Saldes: Mirador of Gresolet, Astronomical Center and Meeting of Accordionists of Maçaners
The Mirador of Gresolet is a balcony built on a cliff at the foot of Pedraforca from which you ...
7. Gresolet: the beech forest and the sanctuary
The impressive view of the north wall of Pedraforca from this deep and hidden valley, and the ...
8. Fumanya Dinosaurs and Cercs Coal Mine Museum
Recommended route: at the Coll de la Trapa we turn off to follow the road that goes up to the ...
9. Picnic areas, forests and mushrooms
The springs are part of the cultural heritage as they have always been a place where people ...